Monday, February 1, 2010

Phyllis' Blog

Hello out there! I'm Phyllis Dobson, EDU Program Chair and online instructor. I will be taking up Lisa's invitation to blog in this space throughout the spring semester. I've been teaching online since the last century, which probably makes me one of the seasoned veterans (a polite way of saying she's old)! I'm passionate about this method of teaching and compassionate toward new online instructors.

This space will be a collection of my thoughts on teaching online, being a program chair to an online group and just random thoughts. I have never done this before as my writing tends toward cheesy novels, children's stories, family cookbooks and a textbook or two. I heard someone tell me, "take what you need and leave the rest." I don't know if anyone will even read or care what I write, but if you find something of value or worthy of further thought, this experience will be worth it. I look forward to 'e-sharing' with you.

Phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment